- Teammate App
- Teammate Mobile Application
- TOG’s Interactive Photobooths
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details
- Email address
- Civil Status
- Employment Background
- Educational Background
- An offense committed or alleged to have been committed, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings
- Unique identifiers (e.g. TIN, UMID ID no., Driver's License no, Passport no, GSIS/SSS number, Voter's Registration no, etc
- Previous or current health records
- And such other additional data that will be required in relation with herein declared purpose and use of data.
USE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data will be used for the following purposes:
28 th Floor, Tower 2, Insular Life Corporate Centre, Insular Life Drive, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City 17 81 , Philippines Phone: +63 (2) 663 2100 l Fax: +63 (2) 663 2199 l www.agp.p h
To conduct background verification for job applicants in accordance with TOG HR Policy;
- To facilitate the processing of an application for employment purposes;
- To contact applicants in connection with ongoing recruitment opportunities;
- To provide, disclose or share personal data, where necessary, to Ministries, public agencies, statutory boards, third-party providers, subsidiaries, partners, clients, or other similar organizations for application evaluation, employment purposes, legal and audit compliance activities and other purposes consistent with the lawful criteria of processing personal data;
- Retain and use the personal data relating to any matter which may arise in connection with an employment application and other relevant employment purposes;
- To retain and use employees’ personal data for HR processing such as payroll administration, enrolment in it's Medical and Life Insurance plans/benefits, processing of tax payments and returns, payment, and processing of government contributions and loans, job evaluation and appraisal, investigation for disciplinary actions, and such other HR-related activities;
- To maintain records and to comply with our legal obligations, including laws relating to Labor Laws;
- For project implementation, research, insights and closure report;
- And for all other purposes necessary for your application and other incidental services pursuant to your transaction.
TO WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- any other departments within TOG or if necessary, with Government agencies;
- any third party service provider that grants administrative services, data processing, computer or other services to TOG.
The Personal Data you have provided our website shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
|Data / Document||Retention Period|
|Resume of Applicants
1.) Processed and failed
2.) Not processed
|NA (Dispose of immediately)
Every 6 months
|Soft copy of CVs submitted||10 years upon separation of employees or expiration or termination of service|
|201 File (Resume, other employment records, medical records, copy of IDs, photo, signature)
1.) Hard Copy - Employed Resigned
2.) Soft Copy
5 years after clearance
10 years upon separation of employees
|Database records and soft copy of user profiles containing personal data (For Teammate App)||6-12months from last activity|
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
You are entitled to the following rights:
- Be informed on the nature, purpose, and extent of the processing of your personal data;
- To access the information, you have given and be furnished a copy thereof;
- To correct, rectify or supplement information should any data be found to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- To suspend, withdraw or object to the processing of your personal data;
- To order the erasure, blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from the company’s filing system upon discovery of substantial proof that the personal data are already incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or are no longer necessary for the purposes which they were collected;
- Be indemnified for damages suffered due to the violation of the lawful processing of your personal data or your rights as a data subject; and
- To obtain a copy of your personal data in an electronic and structured format which is commonly used and allows for further use.
The company has established appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Data provided to us. We use several security techniques including secure servers, firewall, and encryption in safeguarding the storage of data. These safeguards are regularly reviewed to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure and improper use of your information, and to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the data. We will adapt and implement the necessary changes for security measures to ensure continuous security of your Personal Information. Employees, agents, and officers of the company who are involved in the processing of personal data of applicants, customers/client shall hold personal data under strict confidentiality. This obligation shall continue even after or upon termination or separation of employment with the company.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; page sharing, liking and messenger integration, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
By submitting your data, you are giving your consent for TOG to use and process your data for legitimate purposes mentioned and discussed above. You also have the option to withdraw your consent anytime. Should you wish to amend your personal data kept by TOG or withdraw your consent, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at +632 8952561 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team OnGround, Inc
Data Protection Officer
602 I-Care Bldg.,
167 Legaspi – Dela Rosa Sts.,
Legazpi Village, Makati City
+632 895 2561 / +632 897 8037